Yalivta's Return Policy
You have two options for making a return within 14 days from the delivery date:
Merchandise may be returned to the Canadian e-commerce warehouse. Cross-border goods may only be exchanged for another item or the credit can be put onto a gift card.
- All merchandise must be unwashed and unworn.
- All hangtags must be attached to the garment and a Return Authorization (RA) number must accompany the garment(s) at the time of return.
- You must notify firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RA number in order to process a return. You will then receive instructions on how to ship your merchandise back. Returns will only be processed if the return shipment is traceable by UPS as indicated by the Returns department provided return label within the first 14 days of purchase. We will not accept returns that have not followed these directions.
- All garments are subject to inspection.
- Shipping and duty costs are not refunded.
- Accessories, sale items and gift cards are final sale.
- Once we receive the items at our warehouse, we will process the return within 5-7 business days. Your banking institution may require additional days to process the transaction.
WHOLESALE RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
All sales are final. Items may be exchanged or a store credit obtained at YALIVTA’s discretion within 30 days of purchase, subject to a 20% stocking fee. You are responsible for all shipping costs for returns and exchanges.